Julie Ruffner joined the Navigon team as marketing support with 15+ years experience in writing, graphic design, marketing campaigns and sales management.
Valued for her ability to create innovative sales collateral and engaging messaging, Julie is tasked with delivering unique and fresh solutions to fuel growth goals and organizational objectives. From managing internal and client-facing sales projects, to whitespace and client retention initiatives, her over-arching goal is to build connections with Advisers & their clients, industry partners, and local organizations.
Julie’s support services include:
- Social Media Presence & Content
- Marketing Cloud Email Campaigns
- Event Planning & Management
- Graphic Design & Material Customization
- Agency & Personal Branding
- Lead Generation
- Adviser Recruiting Strategy
- Individualized Sales Strategy Plans
- Penn Mutual Marketing Resource Liaison
Julie is a graduate of Louisiana State University with a B.A. in English, where she played Women’s Rugby and recruited for the LSU Honors College. She currently holds her Life, Health & Accident insurance license.